Monday, 27 May 2013

Space Rocket in EC3


St Dunstan in the East


 Central Line, South Woodford
                                                
Have now drawn 32 spires. There are 52 Wren churches hanging around in London but they don't all meet my criteria of being interesting enough or more importantly, coming to a single point at the top. I'm not interested in towers as such, they don't appeal to my sense of aesthetics. Spires, steeples, and domes soar, towers just sit there.

Random tube travelers and coffee shop dwellers continue to populate my site. Not that I just draw anybody, practical considerations aside, like, can i see them well enough or worse, can they see me; it's whether there are enough edges to be able to draw a clearly defined form in a short space of time. Once they've gone, they've gone.

No comments: